Air Conditioner Cover for Outside - Canopy Style
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Material: Fabric
- Color: Black - Fabric
- Brand: F&J Outdoors
- Item Weight: 12 Ounces
- Closure Type: Drawstring
- Package Dimensions: 11.18 x 7.32 x 1.22 inches
- Size: 32 x 32 Inches
- 600d Heavy Duty Oxford Fabric
- The main function of the air conditioner cover -- extend the life of your AC unit: the ac cover provides protection on top to avoid branches, leaves, pine needles, bird and other debris entering the air conditioner to minimize circuit damage and malfunction.
- Durable outside ac unit covers: The ac cover is made of 600D heavy duty oxford fabric, durable and all season protection.
- Easy to use and windproof - The ac cover come with four adjustable elastic bungee cords that attach to the sides of the unit and fit securely on top, it doesn't shed or move much, even in strong winds. The metal hook has an anti-scratch protective cover to prevent scratching the outside a/c unit.
- Air conditioner cover for easy storage - Wash with a soft brush or damp cloth, and when dry, can be easily rolled up or folded and stored.
Every cover bought from F&J Outdoors comes with a solid 3-year warranty. This warranty, exclusive to the original purchaser, assures that your cover is free from any material and craftsmanship defects for three years from the date of purchase, ensuring reliability and satisfaction.
👏 Hand Wash
🚱 Do Not Tumble Dry
☣️ Do Not Bleach
💨 Do Not Iron
How to Measure Your AC Unit
Prior to purchasing your air conditioner cover, precise measurement of the unit is crucial. Follow our detailed guide below to accurately measure your AC, ensuring a perfect fit for your cover. Additionally, be aware that our covers include designated openings on the width side for wiring and piping, accommodating your AC's specific needs.
Take measurements across the side of the AC unit where the wiring and piping are located, alongside the unit's depth.
*Please note that this side of the cover is designed with an opening and secure fasteners specifically for accommodating the wiring and piping.
Carefully measure the side of the air conditioner that does not have wiring and piping, ensuring you capture its full dimension.
Assess the height of the air conditioner by measuring from the ground to its topmost point, ensuring you have the full vertical measurement for the cover.