WJ-X3 Outdoor Sofa/Loveseat/Bench Cover, Beige & Coffee Color
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 5 items left in stock!
- Unique anti-gust designs: Cinched waist secures furniture covers for outdoor seating from being blown away. 4 buckle straps & drawstring at hem ties down patio cover, minimizing wind-related tearing
- Waterproof patio bench covers: 100% protection against rain, ice and snow with PU coating. With the waterproof seam sealing tape, no more water will seep through sewing stitches
- Heavy duty cover for outdoor furniture: Made of high tenacity fabric, light weight but 2X stronger. The patio bench cover protects against extreme temperatures 2X better
- Highly functional outdoor furniture cover: High density fabric twice as resistant against color fading. 1 large air vent allows ample air flow in to keep patio bench dry. 2 handles for easy cover mobility
- Contact us for anything, and we will respond quickly. We are committed to providing high quality covers for all your outdoor patio furniture
Every cover bought from F&J Outdoors comes with a solid 3-year warranty. This warranty, exclusive to the original purchaser, assures that your cover is free from any material and craftsmanship defects for three years from the date of purchase, ensuring reliability and satisfaction.
👏 Hand Wash
🚱 Do Not Tumble Dry
☣️ Do Not Bleach
💨 Do Not Iron
How to Measure Your Sofa or Loveseat
Prior to ordering your cover, it's essential to take precise measurements of the sofa you wish to protect. Our detailed guide below will lead you through the necessary steps to accurately measure your sofa, helping you select a cover that fits perfectly and offers optimal protection.
Determine the sofa's width by measuring its widest part from left to right.
*Begin your measurement from either the leg base or the arms, depending on which is wider.
To measure the sofa's depth, go from the back to the front, on the side next to its width. If your sofa or loveseat has a curved design
*start the measurement from either the top or bottom of the backrest to capture the curvature accurately.
Assess the height of your sofa by measuring from the ground to its highest point.
*For better air circulation and ease of use, choose a cover that is 1-2 inches shorter than the sofa's height.