Patio Chair Cover
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- UV RESISTANT AND WATERPROOF PATIO CHAIR COVERS: Heavy duty fabric with waterproof and UV resistant coating, it has good tear resistance and fade resistance. The durable water repellent coating and the insulated waterproof inner layer keeps your patio couch safe and dry. UV protection in summer and snow protection in winter.
- ALL SEASON WEATHER COMPLETE PROTECTION: The patio chair cover can be used in spring, summer, autumn and winter, it is a perfect shield for your outside furniture from harmful UV radiation, rain, snow, dust, dirt, and scratching.
- ADJUSTABLE AND CONVENIENT WINDPROOF OUTDOOR PATIO CHAIR COVER: The pull-down elastic drawstring and 4 adjustable quick-release buckles lock the cover firmly at its place. The reinforced handle make it easy to put on or remove. The specially designed air vent reduces water vapor accumulation inside.
- EASY TO CARE FOR, MULTIPURPOSE OUTDOOR FURNITURE COVER: Let it be balcony table, sofa couch, chaise lounge or outdoor chairs, our outside furniture cover is a must have for every household. With many sizes to choose from. To clean, simply rinse it with water or wipe it with damp cloth for spot cleaning. No machine wash.
- When you buy a Classic Accessories grill or patio furniture cover you are not just getting a cover; you’re also purchasing peace of mind. Not only will your grill and patio furniture be protected from the elements, but you’ll be protected with the easiest warranty in the industry. If your product fails within the warranty period, look for us online and take advantage of our Hassle-Free warranty program supported by our US-based customer service team.
Every cover bought from F&J Outdoors comes with a solid 3-year warranty. This warranty, exclusive to the original purchaser, assures that your cover is free from any material and craftsmanship defects for three years from the date of purchase, ensuring reliability and satisfaction.
👏 Hand Wash
🚱 Do Not Tumble Dry
☣️ Do Not Bleach
💨 Do Not Iron
How to Measure Your Chair
Prior to placing your order for a cover, it's crucial to precisely measure the chair you intend to cover. Follow our detailed guide below, which provides step-by-step instructions to measure your chair accurately. This ensures you select a cover that provides the best fit and protection for your furniture.
Begin by measuring the chair's widest side, from left to right.
*Start at either the base of the legs or the arms, depending on which is broader.
Measure the chair's depth from its back to the front, along the side adjacent to the width.
*If your chair features a curved design, begin the measurement either at the top or bottom of the chair's back, whichever captures the curvature best.
Determine the chair's height by measuring from the ground to its highest point.
*For optimal breathability, we suggest selecting a cover that is 1-2 inches shorter than this measurement.